Privacy and Security Policy
Your privacy and personal information is important to us and we will do each of the following:
- Only collect, use and disclose personal information about you that is required in the provision of information about or the promotion or delivery of our services or products or such services or products ancillary to or necessary for our services or products; administration Tre bliss Jeans.
- Only use de-identified information for any statistical or other analysis or similar research purposes. We may publish or provide this statistical data to other parties.
- Use only fair and lawful ways to collect personal information.
- Collect personal information directly from you if it is reasonable and practicable to do so.
- Take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information that Tre bliss Jeans collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We recommend you notify us if you change your contact details as soon as possible. This will help us to maintain your privacy by ensuring that any communications are sent to the correct postal address, email address, or telephone number.
- Take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if we no longer need it for any purpose.
- On request, we will give you access to the personal information we hold about you. If any personal information we hold about you is out of date or inaccurate, we encourage you to let us know, and ask us to correct it. If we cannot deal with your request, you will receive our reasons in writing.
- Under no circumstances sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your personal information. Tre bliss Jeans may be required to disclose your personal information without your consent if the disclosure is:
- required or authorised by law;
- required in order to investigate possible unlawful activity;
- required by an enforcement body for investigative activities; or
- necessary to prevent a serious and imminent threat to a person’s life, health or safety, or to public health or safety.
This site uses an SSL certificate that provides security for online communications. When a web browser contacts your secured web site, the SSL certificate enables a 256 bit SSL encrypted connection. It’s like sealing a letter in an envelope before sending it through the mail.
There are two primary reasons we require such information.
- To supply services to our members,
- To enable us to communicate with members
Under no circumstances will we sell members’ information. The only time information is disclosed to a third party is when it is related to the provision and/or improvement of services or if we are required to do so by Australian law. In both cases these entities meet with strict guidelines to preserve members’ privacy.
For our members’ convenience, cookies are used in this site. These pieces of information are applied to our site to enhance its functionality to save you having to input the same information time and time again.
The data recorded is strictly of a non-personal nature and is used to assist us in improving content and services offered. Information recorded relates to website traffic and usage statistics.
Email addresses recorded by us for specific requested services and subscriptions are not disclosed to third parties and remain secured by us. Members are able to opt out of receiving such material at any time by unsubscribing through the specified channels.
Terms and Conditions:
Tre bliss Jeans reserves the right
- to cancel any order, at which time, we will immediately notify our customers of this action by email or phone, using information provided. We will refund the monies paid using the original method received.
- that all orders are subject to the availability of stock
- to take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are bona fide.
If you wish to make a complaint about the service or product you have received please contact email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied about our response to your complaint, you can refer the matter to Consumer Protection 1300 136 237